医学生英语(非四级)
发布时间:2022/11/28 丨 文章来源:未知 丨 浏览次数:
医护英语考试
英语问诊常用句子
Hello, may (can) I help you? 您好,我可以帮您吗, What seems to be bothering you? 您觉得哪儿不舒服,
Do you have a record? 您有病历吗,
I`ll transfer you to the surgery department. 我给您转到外科去 what`s wrong with you? 您怎么了,
Sit down, please. 请坐。
When did the symptom begin? 症状是什么时候开始的.
Have you had any chills (chest pain)? 您有发冷(胸痛)吗?
Have you ever coughed up blood? 您咳血过吗,
All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat? 好吧。我给您检查一下,您不介意脱掉外衣吧,
Take a deep breath, please. 请深呼吸
I`ll take a white blood count and give you an x-ray examination. 我将给您做白细胞计数和胸片检查
I`m sure it`s pneumonia. You should be admitted to the hospital.我可以确定您得了肺炎,应当住院。
How long have you been like this? 这种症状有多久了.
When did you begin to notice these symptoms? 您什么时候发现这些症状的.
What`s your trouble? 你怎么啦,
What`s the trouble with you? 你哪儿不舒服,
What`s troubling you? 你哪儿不舒服,
What`s bothering you? 你哪儿不舒服,
What`s up with you? 你生什么病了,
What`s the matter with you? 你哪儿不舒服.
Is there a sense of distension and numbness? 你有胀和麻木的感觉吗.
When did the trouble start? 什么时候开始不舒服,
When did the pain start? 什么时候开始痛的,
When did it happen? 什么时候发生的,
When did your diarrhea start? 你什么时候开始腹泻的
What kind of pain do you feel? 你觉得怎么个痛法,
What kind of stool did you notice, watery or mucous? 你注意大便的样子了吗,是水样的还是粘液样,
What did you vomit, food or blood? 你吐的是什么,食物还是血
What kind of treatment have you had? 你过去用什么方法治疗过
What about your heart? 你的心脏怎么样,
What`s your stool like? 大便是什么样子,
Where is your pain? 你觉得哪儿痛,
Where does it hurt? 哪儿痛,
What`s your appetite? 你的胃口怎么样,
How`s your appetite those days? 近来食欲怎么样,
How long have you been feeling like this? 你有这样感觉多长时间了
Have you been coughing and sneezing? 你是不是一直咳嗽和打喷嚏,
Have you got a high fever? 你发烧吗,
Any fever? 发烧吗,
Have you got any chronic disease before? 你以前有过慢性病吗
Does it bleed often? 常出血吗,
Do you feel short of breath? 你觉得气急吗,
Do you feel pain after meals? 是饭后痛吗,
Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet? 你去厕所时感到腹痛吗
Do you have a pain in your stomach? 你肚子痛吗,
Do you have a cough? 你咳嗽吗,
Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet? 你记得去过多少次厕所吗
Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital? 来医院前你接受过治疗吗
I`d like to listen to your chest.我想听听你的胸部。
I`d like to run a few tests.我想给你做些检查。
You must have a blood (sputum) test. 你需要验验血(痰)。
You have the flu.你得了流行感冒。
You have got enteritis.你得了肠炎。
You have caught a chill.你着凉了。
You seem to have picked up some sort of infection.你好象染上什么传染病了
When did you first notice it你什么时候感觉到的,
What kind of pain is it怎样疼,
Did you run any temperature你发过烧吗,
Have you seen anybody about it你找医生看过吗,
I think you need some examinations first.我想您首先需要做一些检查。
You`d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture.你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。
I`d like to give you an X-ray.我想给你透视一下。
The X-ray reveals a dislocation of your elbow. X光片显示你的肘关节脱位。
I`ll give you some medicine.我给您开点药。
I`m afraid you have to receive an amputation.恐怕你需要截肢。
It is the only way to save your life.这是挽救您生命的唯一办法。
My diagnosis is that you have a malignant tumor osteogenic sarcoma.我的诊断是您得了恶性骨肉瘤。
The fractured leg must be kept in plaster.必须把骨折的腿打上石膏。 Open your mouth, please. 请张开嘴。
It`s too worn out to be filled. 这颗牙坏得太历害了,无法补了。
Have you ever had an injection of procaine(penicillin)before? 你以前打过普鲁卡因(青霉素)吗,
Does it hurt when you eat anything sweet or sour? 你吃甜的或酸的东西时疼吗
I`ll be cleaning them now. Let me know if it hurts.我现在给你洗牙,疼就说一声
The wound hasn`t healed enough yet.伤口还没完全愈合。
You`ll have to wait for one more month, or they won`t fit properly.你得再等一个月,要不然装上也不会合适。
What kind of material do you prefer你想要什么材料的,
Would you like to have a look at some of the samples? 你要看一看样品吗,
You`ve got to come five times before the work can be finished.你得来五次才能做好。
Shall I fix you a plastic crown? 我给你装一个塑料牙套好吗,
We`ll give you an X-ray to find out the condition of the root.我们要给你拍一张X光片,看看牙根的情况。
You`ll have to leave your old denture here. 你得把原先的假牙留下。
You should leave your denture in your mouth all day. 你应该整天戴着你的假牙。
How are your periods? Are they heavy? 你的月经怎么样,量多吗,
Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation? 你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗,
How about your menstruation cycles? 你的经期准吗,
Have you had any discomfort? 有什么不舒服吗,
When was your last menstruation? 你上一次月经是什么时候,
How long is your period usually? 通常你的月经周期多长,
Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen? 你有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗,
How long has this been bothering you? 这种不适感有多久了,
Did you feel contractions regularly? 你感觉到过有规律的宫缩吗,
What`s the amount of bleeding? Is it profuse? 出血量多少,很多吗,
Do you mind if I examine you briefly? 我简单地给你检查一下,你介意吗,
I`ll run some tests on you.我要给你做些化验。
That`s due to your heavy period.这是因为你月经过多造成的。
I think it`s carcinoma of the breasts.我认为是乳腺癌。
We`ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.我们想把她送到产房进一步观察。
Do you see dimly from distance or close by? 您看远不清还是看近不清,
Do you see objects dimly? 您看东西模糊吗,
What kind of pain do you have? 怎么痛法,
Is there much secretion from your eyes? 眼里的分泌物多吗,
Does light affect your eyes? 您的眼睛怕光吗,
Do you see an object as if there were two that overlap? 您看东西有重影吗, Do you see my hand moving? 您看见我的手在动吗,
Try not to blink.不要眨眼。
Are you near-sighted or far-sighted您是近视眼还是远视眼,
Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.一周以后来复查您的眼睛。
I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment).给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。
I`ll give you some tablets. 我给你一些药片。
I`ll make up a prescription for you. 我给你开一张药方
I`ll write out a prescription for you right now. 我马上给你开张药方。
I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s. 我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。
I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine. 我认为你最好服用中药。
Take the medicine according to the instruction. 请按医嘱用药。
I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several days.给我开点药,几天以后你再来。
One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。
Take one capsule every four hours.每4小时服用一胶囊。
Take a dose three times a day. 每天服3次,每次一剂。
Put the ointment on the sore once a day.把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。
Shake well before using it.使用之前要摇匀。
The medicine will relieve your pain.这种药会给你止痛。
This medicine can keep your fever down.这种药可给你退烧。
This is for oral administration.这是口服药物。
This lotion is for external use only.这种洗剂只可外用。
You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an peration.你得的是急性阑尾炎,要动手术。
I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.很遗憾,你得快动手术。
Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.应该少吃多餐。
Your meals should be light and digestible.吃的东西要清淡容易消化。
You should take some more vitamins. 你应该多吃些维生素。
You should go on a diet. 你应该节食。
You can`t touch anything sweet. 你一点甜食也吃不得。
Fatty food will do you harm. 高脂肪食物对你有害处。
Avoid eating greasy food. 不要吃油腻食物。
Drink plenty of water. 要喝大量的水。
You are scheduled to have a GI and a GB test tomorrow morning. 您预定明天早上作胃肠检查和胆囊检查。
Please don`t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I`m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach.要检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西。我很抱歉,您得完全空着胃。
This test is done on a 24 hour basis from 6 in the morning until 6 in the following morning.这个检查是以早晨六点到第二天早上六点的二十四个小时为单位进行的。
You may have something to drink whenever you wish.你可以随意喝你想喝的东西。
Please use this container for your urine.请将尿放进这个容器内。
Breathe in deeply. That`ll do. 深呼吸,好了。
Now take a breath.现在吸气。
Now take a deep breath with your mouth open. 现在嘴张开作深呼吸。
Now turn around, please.现在请转过去。
Take it easy and don`t move. 放松点,别动。
Show me exactly where it is.请告诉我准确的地方。
Show me your tongue, please.请把舌头伸出来。
Show me which one it is. 告诉我是哪个,
Show me where it hurts the most. 告诉我哪儿最疼。
You`d better have a chest X-ray.你最好透视一下胸部。
Your tongue is rather coated.你的舌苔比较厚。
Dull tongue with whitish and greasy coating.舌质暗,苔白腻。
How do you feel now? 现在你觉得怎么样,
Where does it hurt? 哪儿痛,
Which of your arms is sore? 你哪个胳膊痛,
Do you feel weak? 你感到身体虚弱吗,
Do you have any pain in your belly? 你腹部痛吗,
Does it hurt here? 这儿痛吗,
You are scheduled to have an operation. 您要预定动手术。
First of all, we will prepare you by shaving. 首先,我们要给你备皮,做手术前的准备工作。
I will give you an NG tube right now. 我马上给你插鼻胃管。
Urinating after an operation is very hard. 手术后排尿很困难。
Did you pass any wind by rectum? 有气从肛门排出吗,
You can lie on your side more often.您可以经常翻身。
You look a little better today.今天看来你精神好一些。
You can get out of bed today.你今天可以下床了。
Shall we limit the amount of visitors? 要不要限制访客的人数呢, 医学、护理术语词汇英文翻译
1 Introduction to Trauma Care 创伤护理导论
2 Patterns of Blunt Injury 钝器损伤的类型
3 Mechanisms of Injury,Penetrating Trauma 损伤发病机制,穿透性创伤
4 The Physiologic Response to Injury 对损伤的生理学反应
5 Shock 休克
6 Measurements of Injury Severity 损伤严重程度的测定
7 Prehospital Triage 送医院前伤员分类
8 Prehospital Therapy 送医院前的治疗
9 Field Teams:Composition,Direction, and Communication with the Trauma Center 现场救护
队:组成,指导,与创伤中心的联系
10 Air Medical and Interhospital Transport 空中医疗和医院间转运
11 Trauma Team Activation 创伤救护队的活动
12 Organization prior to Trauma Patient Arrival 创伤病人到达前的组织
13 Adult Trauma Resuscitation 成人创伤复苏
14 Airway Management in the Trauma Patient 创伤病人的气道处理
15 Vascular Access 血管穿刺
16 Imaging of Trauma Patients 创伤病人的影像
17 Operating Room Practice 手术室常现
18 Head Injury 头损伤
19 Injuries to the Spinal Cord and Spinal Column 脊髓和脊柱损伤
20 Soft Tissue Wounds of the Face 面部软组织伤
21 Ophthalmic Injuries 眼损伤
22 Penetrating Neck Injury 穿透性颈损伤
23 Blunt Neck Injury 颈部钝器损伤
24 Thoracic Injury 胸部损伤
25 Thoracic Vascular Injury 胸部血管损伤
26 Abdominal Injury 腹部损伤
27 Abdominal Vascular Injury 腹部血管损伤
28 Damage Control 损伤的控制
29 Abdominal Compartment Syndrome 腹部隔室综合征
30 Genitourinary Injuries 泌尿生殖系统损伤
31 Orthopedic Injuries 矫形外科损伤
32 Pelvic Fractures 骨盆骨折
33 Hand Trauma 手创伤
34 Compartment Syndrome and Rhabdomyolysis 隔室综合征和横纹肌溶解
35 Peripheral Vascular Injuries 周围血管损伤
36 Soft-Tissue Trauma 软组织创伤
37 Priorities in the ICU Care of the Adult Trauma Patient 在ICU护理的成人创伤病人的优先项
目
38 Commonly Missed Injuries and Pitfalls 常遗漏的损伤和易犯的错误
39 Anesthesia for the Trauma Patient 创伤病人的麻醉
40 Trauma Pain Management 创伤疼痛的处理
41 Hypothermia, Cold Injury, and Drowning 低温、冷损伤和淹溺
42 Blood Transfusion and Complications 输血和并发症
43 Nutrition/Metabolism in the Trauma Patient 创伤病人的营养/代谢
44 Support of the Organ Donor 器官供体的保养
45 Burns,Inhalation 烧伤,吸入
46 Pediatric Trauma 儿科创伤
47 Care of the Pregnant Trauma Patient 妊娠创伤病人的护理
48 Geriatric Trauma 老年人创伤
49 Rehabilitation 康复
50 Venous Thromboembolism 静脉血栓栓塞
51 Injury Prevention 损伤的预防
52 House Staff Responsibilities 住院医师的责任
53 Legal, Ethical and Family Issues 法律、伦理道德和家庭问题
54 Miscellaneous Procedures 各种其它操作程序
55 oral health education activity口腔健康教育活动
56 Oral Health Education Unit [Department of Health]口腔健康教育组
57 oral poliomyelitis trivalent 脊灰口服剂
58 oral toilet 口腔料理
59 oral-maxillofacial surgery and dental unit口腔颌面外科及牙科部
60 outbreak高峰期;发作;流行
61 outbreak control疫症控制;暴病控制
62 outcome management project 医疗成效管理计划
63 out-of-pocket expenditure by the user服务使用者自付
64 out-patient appointment system门诊病人预约制度
65 out-patient clinic门诊诊疗所
66 out-patient clinical operations support system门诊临床运作支持系统
67 out-patient consultation service门诊服务
68 out-patient department门诊部
69 out-patient registration system门诊病人登记制度
70 outreach community care programme外展小区护理计划
71 outreach health care team外展医护队
72 outreach medical team外展医疗队
73 outreach specialist medical team外展专科医疗队
74 outside appointment book出外就医册
75 ordinary diet普通膳食
76 organ donation器官捐赠
77 Organ Donation Card器官捐赠证
78 Organ Donation Centre器官捐赠中心
79 organ donation form 器官捐赠表格
80 Organ Donation Register [Hong Kong Medical Association] 器官捐赠册
81 organ donor 器官捐赠人
82 organ imaging器官造影
83 organ pledge 承诺捐出的器官数目
84 organ recipient器官受赠人
85 organ transplant器官移植
86 organic psychosis器质性精神病
87 organoleptic inspection感官检查
88 overall incidence总发病率
89 overflow ward暂时收容病房;后备病房
90 overnight room夜间当值室
91 over-sensitivity过敏
92 ovulation排卵
93 ovulation cycle排卵周期
94 ovulation method安全期避孕法
95 on-call duty doctor候召当值医生
96 oncology肿瘤学;肿瘤科
97 one-way referral单向转介
98 onset of labour分娩阵痛发作
99 onset of symptom症状发作
100 on-site triage treatment现场分流治疗
101 occupational disease职业病
102 occupational health 职业健康
103 occupational health nurse职业健康护士
104 Occupational Health Officer 职业健康科医生
105 Occupational Hygienist职业环境 生师
106 occupational mortality职业性死亡率
107occupational neurosis职业性神经病
108 occupational therapist职业治疗师
109 Occupational Therapists Board职业治疗师管理委员会
110 occupational therapy assessment room职业治疗评估室
111 Occupational Therapy Assistant职业治疗助理员
112 ochlophobia 众恐惧
113 ocular pathology眼科病理学
114 ocular prosthesis假眼
115 optimal health理想的健康状况
116 optimum occupancy rate [hospital bed]最适度病 住用率
117 optometric assessment视力测验
118 Operations and Training Division [Auxiliary Medical Service Headquarters] 行动及训练部〔医疗辅助队总部〕
119 Operations and Training Officer [Auxiliary Medical Service行动及训练主任〔医疗辅助队〕
120 Operations Section [Auxiliary Medical Service Headquarters] 行动组〔医疗辅助队总部〕
121 Operations Wing [Auxiliary Medical Service volunteer structure]行动翼〔医疗辅助队志愿架构〕
122 operative treatment 施手术
123 oral health care口腔健康护理;口腔卫生服务
124 oral health clinic口腔卫生诊疗所
卫生技术医院职称的英文翻译
主任医师(讲课) Professor of Medicine 主任医师(医疗) Professor of Treatment 儿科主任医师 Professor of Paediatrics 主治医师 Doctor-in-charge
外科主治医师 Surgeon-in-charge 内科主治医师 Physician-in-charge 眼科主治医师 Oculist-in-charge 妇科主治医师 Gynaecologist-in-charge 牙科主治医师 Dentist-in-charge 医师 Doctor
医士 Assistant Doctor
主任药师 Professor of Pharmacy 主管药师 Pharmacist-in-charge 药师 Pharmacist
药士 Assistant Pharmacist
主任护师 Professor of Nursing 主管护师 Nurse-in-charge
护师 Nurse Practitioner
护士 Nurse
主任技师 Senior Technologist 主管技师 Technologist-in-charge 技师 Technologist
技士 Technician