心与心的连接,爱与爱的守护,远离疾病与痛苦,科学提高适应能力,心身医学科与你在一起。。

六位一体

six in one

电 话:18372568578

手 机:13125066560

联系人:周护士

E_mail:2450148001@qq.com

地 址:湖北省武汉市

您当前的位置是:主页 > 学习资料 > 英语四级 >

英语四级

护士常用英语对话400句(非四级)

发布时间:2022/11/27 丨 文章来源:未知 丨 浏览次数:

 
Nursing Sentenses(护士常用语400句) (问候致意用语)
1. How are you? 你好吗?
2. Glad to meet you.认识您,我很高兴。
3. Good morning, Miss Paine. I am nurse Johnson. 早上好,帕恩小姐。我是约翰逊护士。
4. Mr.and Mrs.Gates, my name is Miss White.I am a nurse.盖茨先生和盖茨太太好,我是怀特小姐,是名护士。
5. Hello, I am nurse Hunt. Are you Mrs, Bill?你好,我是亨特护士。你是比尔夫人吗?
6. Hi, Peter, I’m your nurse. Who is here with you today?你好,彼得,我是负责你的护士。今天是谁陪你来的?
7. Hello, Mr. George. Nice to see you again . How have you been? 你好,乔治先生,很高兴再次见到你,最近还好吗?
8. You’re looking better today.你今天看上去好多了。
9. Hello, I haven’t seen you for a long time . How’s everything gong? 您好,我很久没有见到您了,一切都好吗?
10. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉如何?
11. May I help you?我能帮你吗?
12.What can I do for you ? 我能为你效劳吗?
13. What’s the trouble? 有什么不舒服吗?
14. Please come in and have a seat. 请进,随便坐。
15. Please take a seat!/Please sit down! 请坐下!
16. Wait a moment ,Please. 请等一会。
17. Sorry to have kept you waiting . 对不起让你久等了。
18. It’s nice weather today .How did you come here ?今天天气真好,你怎么来这儿的?
19.Did you have any trouble finding us today? 今天来找我们还顺利吗?
20. How was the traffic? 路上交通状况怎么样?
(介绍情况和安慰用语)
21. My name is Helen. I’m your primary nurse. 我的名字叫海伦。我是负责你的护士。
22. She is the head nurse of the ward. 她是这个病房的护士长。
23. This is ward 3 and here is your room . 这是三号病房,是你的房间。
24. Patients usually get up at 7 a.m. and breakfast is at 8. 病人一般早晨7:00起床,8:00吃早餐。
25. We’re serving breakfast right now. 我们现在正在供应早餐。
26. Lunch is at 12:30.Patients can have a rest after that. 午餐时间是12:30,饭后病人可以午休。
27.Bed times is from 9:30 to 10 p.m. 病人应在晚上9:30~10:00上床睡觉。
28. The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 a,m . 9:00开始查房,做治疗。
29. You can watch TV ,but please don’t bother the others . 你可以看电视,但请不要妨碍其他人。
30. Your family may stay here with you from 9 a.m to 9 p.m . 你的家人可以从早九点到晚九点在这里陪护你。
31. You should sign the consent . 你需要签署一份手术同意书。
32. I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that please don’t take any food or water before the operation. 今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。
33. We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you won’t worry. 我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。
34. The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate. 给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。
35. We’ll give you anesthesia. Please let me know if you feel any pain during the operation. 我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,就告诉我。
36. If you have any discomfort during the operation ,please don’t hesitate to tell me . 手术中有什么不舒服,请尽快告诉我,不要犹豫。
37. If you have any problems, please let me know. 有什么不舒服尽管告诉我。
38. I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up. 恐怕你太虚弱,还不能下床。
39. Ring any time you need help. 需要帮助时请随时按铃。
40. If you need anything , just ring the bell. 如果你有什么需要就按铃。
41. The operation went very well. 手术很顺利/成功。
42. Please turn from side to side every two or three hours. 请你每两三个小时翻一次身。
43. I’m going to empty the bedpan. 你去把便盆倒掉。
44. You have to stay here for another two weeks. 你还得再在医院住两周。 (询问病情用语)
Inquiring the reasons for seeing doctor(问就诊原因)
45. How are you feeling today? 今天你感觉怎么样?
46. How do you feel today? Is there anything wrong? 你今天感觉怎么样?有什么不舒服吗?
47. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么不舒服?
48. What’s bothering you? 你哪儿不舒服?
49. Can you tell me about your problem? 你能告诉我你的问题吗?
50. What kind of difficulties are you having ? 你最近有什么问题?
51. What sort of problem have you been having? 你现在有什么问题?
52. What symptoms do you have? 你有些什么样的症状?
53. Tell me about your trouble , please. 请告诉我你哪儿不舒服
54. Tell me what’s wrong? 告诉我哪儿不好?
55. Tell me why you came today? 告诉我你今天为什么来这?
56. What do you think is wrong with you? 你认为自己有什么问题?
57. You don’t look well. Is there anything wrong? 你看起来气色不好,哪儿不舒服吗?
58. You look very pale . What trouble do you have? 你看上去很苍白,哪儿不舒服吗?
59. How did it happen? 这是怎么发生的?
60. How long have you felt sick? 你病了多久了?
61. What do you think causes the symptom? 你觉得引起这个症状的原因是什么?
62. What do you think provokes it? 你认为是什么诱发出这种症状的?
63. When did it begin (start)? 什么时候开始的?
64. When did you begin feeling sick ? 你是什么时候感觉身体不舒服的?
65. When did you begin to notice these symptoms? 你是什么时候开始发现这些症状的?
66. When did you first complain ? 你最初的症状是什么?
67. Have you noticed any of these symptoms recently? 最近你注意到有这些症状吗?
68. When did you first notice it ? 你第一次注意到这种情况是什么时候?
69. Has this happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?
70. Have you had similar trouble before? 你以前有过类似的毛病吗?
71. Have you ever felt anything like this before? 以前你有过类似的感觉吗?
72. Have your noticed any change recently? 最近你注意到有什么变化没有?
73. Was it better or worse during the summer? 夏天时这个症状是好些还是更糟?
74. How often are the attacks? 多久发作一次?
75. How long does each episode last? 每次发作持续多久?
76. How long has this been a problem? 这个问题有多长时间了?
77. How long have you been like this ? 你这种症状持续多长时间了?
78. How often does it happen , once a day ,a weak ,or a month? 这种情况多久发生1次,1天1次,1周1次还是1个月1次?
79. Is the condition serious? 病情严重吗?
80. Has it gotten worse? 病情加重了吗?
81. Do you feel you have a serious illness? 你觉得你得了重病吗?
82. Have you noticed anything that makes it worse ? 你注意到有什么事情让这种症状加重吗?
83. Is the problem getting worse , better , or staying the same? 这个问题变得更糟了,好些了,还是保持原样?
84. How bad is it ? 有多糟?
85. Would you explain how bad it is ? 你能解释一下它有多糟吗?
86. Are you feeling better? 你感觉好些了吗?
87. When did you last feel well? 你最近一次感觉良好是什么时候?
88. We need just a little more information? 我们需要了解更多的情况?
89. Do you have a fever? 你发热吗?
90. Do you sweat a lot ? 你出汗多吗?
91. Do you feel weak ? 你感觉虚弱吗?
92. Are you feeling very tired lately? 你最近感觉很疲劳吗?
93. Do you become easily fatigued? 你是否变得很容易疲惫?
94. Please say it again . 请再说一遍。 Inquiring systematic symptoms (问各系统症状)
95. Have you had any fever? 你发热了吗?
96. Was your temperature been taken ? 你量过体温了吗?
97. Do you have your blood pressure checked regularly? 你是否经常量血压?
98. How much do you weigh ?/What is your weight? 你的体重是多少?
99. Has your weight changed recently ? 最近你的体重有没有变化?
100. Have you gained any weight lately ?你最近体重增加了吗?
101. How much did you weight last year? 你去年的体重是多少?
102. How frequently do you have influenza? 你多久患一次流感?
103. Have you been with anyone who has a cold? 你与患感冒的人接触过吗?
104. Have you had a cold recently?你最近患过感冒吗?
105. Have you noticed any hair loss? 你注意到有没有脱发现象?
106. How often do you have headaches? 你多久头痛一次?
107. Have you ever had a head injury? 你的头部受过外伤吗?
108. Have you ever been unconscious from an injury? 你有过外伤所致的意识丧失吗?
109. Have you ever fainted? 你晕过吗?
110. Have you ever been paralyzed? 你曾经瘫痪过吗?
111. Have you ever passed out ? 你曾有过不省人事的现象吗?
112. Have you had any trouble (problems)with your eyes? 你得过什么眼病没有?
113. Do you have any vision problems? 你有什么视力问题吗?
114. Are you near-sighted or far-sighted? 你近视还是远视?
115. Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? 你戴眼镜或隐性眼镜吗?
116. Do you have trouble seeing at night? 夜里你的视力有问题吗?
117. Is your mouth dry? 你口干吗?
118. Do you have a stuffy nose? 你鼻子不通气吗?
119.Do you have nosebleed? 你流鼻血吗?
120. How are you teeth? 你的牙齿好吗?
121. Do your gums bleed when you brush? 你刷牙的时候牙龈出血吗?
122. Do you have any loosen teeth? 你有松动的牙齿吗?
123. Do you have wisdom teeth? 你长智齿了吗?
124. Do you wear dentures? 你戴假牙/义齿吗?
125. How often do you see the dentist? 你多长时间去看一次牙医?
126. When did you last see a dentist? 你上次去看牙医是什么时候?
127. How is your hearing? 你的听力好吗?
128. Do you have a rough throat? 你嗓音粗哑吗?
129. How long have you had hoarseness? 你声音沙哑有多长时间了?
130. Do you have pain or stiffness in your neck? 你有颈项痛或颈项强直吗?
131. Have you ever had any heart trouble? 你得过心脏病吗?
132. Have you ever had a murmur? 你有过心脏杂音吗?
133. Do you want another pillow at night? 你睡觉时要垫高枕头吗?
134. Have you ever needed to sit up to breathe at night? 你曾有过夜里需要端坐才能呼吸的情况吗?
135. Have you ever had asthma?你得过哮喘吗?
136. Do you have shortness of breath? 你气短吗?
137. Do you have trouble breathing? 你的呼吸有问题吗?
138. Do you have any trouble with your chest? 你胸部有毛病吗?
139. Have you been coughing lately ? 最近你咳嗽吗?
140. Have you ever coughed up blood? 你咳出过血吗?
141. Do you bleed easily? 你是否很容易出血?
142. Have you ever had a blood transfusion? 你曾经输过血吗?
143. Do you have any trouble with urinating? 你排尿有什么困难吗?
144. Do you often wake up in the middle of the night to urinate? 你经常半夜起来小便吗?
 145. How many times do you get up to urinate at night? 夜里你要起来排几次小便?
146. How often do you have a bowel movement? 你多久排一次大便?
147. When did you last have your bowels opened? 你最后一次排便是什么时候?
148. Do you have difficulty with passage of stools? 你解大便有困难吗?
149. Has there been a change in your bowels? 你的大便有异常吗?
150. Does your motion have any blood in it ? 大便有血吗?
151.Have you ever had blood in your stools? 你曾有过大便带血的现象吗?
152. Is there any blood or mucus in the stool? 大便里有血或者粘液吗?
153. Have you ever had a fracture? 你曾经骨折过吗?
154. Do your hands shake? 你的手抖吗?
155. Do your feet swell? 你的脚肿吗?
156. Is your menstrual period regular? 你的月经期有规律吗?
157. At what age did you start having periods? 你初潮时是在什么年龄?
158. What was the date of your last menstrual period? 你的末次月经是哪一天?
159. How often do your periods come? 你多久来一次月经?
160. How many days does your period last ? 你的月经期持续几天?
161. Have you ever been pregnant? 你怀过孕吗?
162. How many times have you been pregnant? 你怀过几次孕?
163. How many times have you had miscarriages? 你有过几次自然流产?
164. Do you have any children ? How many ? 你有小孩吗?有几个?
165. When did you last have a general checkup? 你最近一次做全身体检是什么时候? 166. Have you seen a doctor before? 你以前看过医生吗?
167. Have you ever stayed in any hospital before? 你以前住过院吗?
168. Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前接受过任何治疗吗?
 169. Do you have any other problems? 你还有别的问题吗? Inquiring the diet and sleeping (问饮食、睡眠情况)
170. How is your appetite ? 你的食欲如何?
171. Do you have a good appetite? 你食欲好吗?
172. How is your appetite or eating habits?你的食欲及饮食习惯如何?
173. Do you smoke? 你吸烟吗?
174. How long have you been smoking? 你抽烟与多长时间了?
175. How much do you smoke? 你吸烟的量是多少?
176. Are you using any street drugs? 你吸毒吗?
177. Do you drink alcohol? 你喝酒吗?
178. How much alcohol do you drink in a day ? 你一天喝多少酒?
179. Any vomiting? 你吐了吗?
180. Do you vomit? 你呕吐吗?
181. What did you bring up? 你吐的是什么?
182. When did the vomiting start? 呕吐是什么时候开始的?
183. What foods don’t you like to eat? 你不爱吃什么食物?
184. Does any particular food upset you? 有什么食物使你不舒服吗?
185. Did you eat any unusual food last night ? 你昨天晚上吃过什么不寻常的食物吗?
186. Do you think you eat a well-balanced diet? 你认为你的饮食均衡吗?
187. Are you allergic to any food? 你对食物过敏吗?
188. Do you have difficulty in swallowing? 你吞咽有困难吗?
189. Can you sleep? 你能睡觉吗?
190. Do you sleep well? 你睡得好吗?
191. Do you have any problems of sleeping? 你有没有什么睡眠问题?
192. Do you take a nap during the day? 你白天午睡吗?
193. Tell me about your sleeping habits. 告诉我你的睡眠习惯
194. Have you been told that you snore?有人告诉你你打鼾吗? Inquiring the ability of taking care oneself (问生活自理能力)
195. Are you able to take care of yourself? 你能自己照顾自己吗?
196. Are you able to prepare food for yourself?你能自己给自己准备食物吗?
197.Can you cook for yourself? 你能给自己做点吃的吗?
198. Are you able to eat with chopsticks? 你能用筷子吃饭吗?
199. Do you have difficulty with drinking from a cup ? 你从杯子里喝水有困难吗?
200. Do you have problems with reading? 你看东西有困难吗?
201. Do you have difficulty with talking or hearing?你说或者听有困难吗?
202.Do you have difficulty with brushing your teeth?你刷牙有困难吗?
203.Do you have difficulty to shower?你洗澡有困难吗?
204.Do you have difficulty with putting on or taking off clothing?你穿衣服或者脱衣服有困难吗?
205.Do you have problem with laundry?你洗衣服有困难吗?
206.Do you have difficulty with trimming nails?你修指甲有困难吗?
207.Do you have any difficulty in walking?你在行走方面有困难吗?
208.A re you able to walk without a cane?没有手杖你能行走吗?
209.A re you able to make an appointment by yourself?你能自己预约吗?
210.I s there amy problem for you to see a doctor without help?你能自己来看医生吗?
211.Do you remember to take medicine?你记得吃药吗?
212.Can you open the bottle and take it?你能自己打开药瓶吃药吗?
213.A re you able to go shopping?你能去购物吗?
214.Can you use public transportation wihtout difficulty?你能自己乘坐公共交通工具吗?
 215.Do you have problems handling financial affairs?你能自己理财吗?
216.What sort of exercise do you do?你从事哪种运动?
217.Do you use a walker,wheelchair or cane?你用助步器、轮椅或手杖呢?
218.A re you able to climb stairs?你能上楼梯吗?
Inquiring Pain(问疼痛)
219.Do you have pain?你有疼痛感吗?
220.Does it still hurt?还疼吗?
221.A re you in much pain?你疼得厉害吗?
222.H ow long have you had this pain?你感觉这种痛有多久了?
223.Have you ever had this pain before以前你有过这种疼痛吗?
224.Can you describe the pain?你能描述一下怎么个疼法吗?
225.What does your pain feel like?你的疼痛是怎么怎么样的感觉?
226.What kind of pain is it?是什么样的疼痛?
227.What sort of pain have you been having?你的疼痛是哪种类型的呢?
228.Does the pain come on after or before meals?疼痛发生在饭前还是饭后?
229.Did the pain come on suddenly?疼痛是突然出现的吗?
230.Does the pain wake you from sleep?把你疼醒了?
231.Does the pain keep you from working?疼痛是否让你无法工作?
232.Does the pain move?疼痛有转移吗?
233.Is there any radiation of he pain to the shoulder?疼痛放射到肩部吗?
234.Does this happen more at night or in the morning?这种情况夜间发生的多或白天发生的多?
235.Where is the pain?疼痛在哪里?
236.Where does it hurt?哪里疼?
237.Where do you feel a pain?你哪里疼?
238.Do you have headaches?你头痛吗?
239.Where do you get the headaches?你头的哪个部位疼?
240.Do you have migraines?你是偏头痛吗?
241.Do you have any pain in your eyes?你眼睛疼吗?
242.Do your ears ache?你耳朵疼吗?
243.Do you have sore throats?你嗓子痛吗?
244.How long have you been having sore throat?你嗓子疼又多长时间呢?
245.Does it hurt if you open your mouth?你张嘴的时候疼吗?
246.Do you have toothaches?你牙痛吗?
247.Have you ever had chest pain or discomfort?你曾经有过胸痛或胸部不适感吗?
248.Do you have abdominal pain?你腹痛吗?
249.Is your tummy still sore?你肚子还痛吗?
250.Are your breasts painful?你乳房痛吗?
251.Does your back ache?你背部疼痛吗?
252.Does the pain seem to move to your shoulder or back?疼痛是不是转移到你的肩膀或背部了?
253.Do your legs hurt when you walk?你走路时腿疼吗?
254.Do you ache all over?你全身疼痛吗?
255.Do you have pain when you urinate?你排尿时疼痛,啊?
256.Does it hurt when I press here?我按这里时你感到痛吗?
257.Show me where it hurts?给我看看哪里疼
258.Will you point it to me where it hurts?你能给我指一下哪里疼吗?
259.Please point with your finger where it hurts the most.请用手指出最痛点在什么部位。
260.Tell me exactly where it hurts.告诉我疼痛的准确位置。
261.Does it hurt you when you move?活动时痛吗?
262.Does it help if you lie still?如果你躺着不动,是不是感觉好一些。
263.Does any position help you to feel more comfortable?有什么姿势会使你感到稍微舒服一些吗?
264.Is there anything you do that makes it better?有没有什么减轻疼痛的方式?
265.What sort of things have you tried to make it better?你试过用什么办法可以让这种病症好些吗?
266.Does it get better the more you move around?是不是活动越多感觉越好?
267.Is the pain getting less?疼痛减轻一些了吗? Inquring the medicine taken(问服药史)
268.Are you taking any medicine now?你现在服什么药吗?
269.What kind of medicine are you taking for the problem?你在服什么药治疗这种病?
270.Did you take any medicine?你吃过什么药没有?
271.Do you remember to take your medicine?你记得吃药吗?
272.What kind of vaccination did you receive?你打过什么预防针吗?
273.What medicines have you been using(taking)?你一直在吃什么药?
274.Have you been taking the tablets regularly?你是按时服这种药片吗?
275.To what medicine are you allergic?你对什么药物过敏吗?
276.Are you allergic to any medicine?你对什么药过敏吗?
277.Do you take aspirin?你服阿司匹林吗?
278.Do you take sleeping pills?你吃安眠药吗?
279.Have you taken any medicine for the pain?你服过什么止痛药吗?
280.Do you use laxatives?你吃泻药吗?
281.When did you stop taking the medidine?你是什么时候停服这种药的?
282.Are you usually in ood health?你一向健康吗?
283.What disease have you had before?你过去患过什么病吗?
284.Do you have any medical problems?你有什么健康问题吗?
285.Please tell me something of your past illness?请告诉我你过去生病的一些情况。
286.Did you have any childhood diseases?你以前得过什么儿童疾病吗?
287.What king of treatment did you have in the past?你以前曾做过什么治疗吗?
288.Did you have any operation before?你过去做过手术没?
289.Have you ever been hospitalized before?你以前住过院吗? Inquiring the family history(问家族史)
290.Now,I would like to ask you some questions about your family?现在,我想问问有关你家人的问题。
291.Tell me something about your family?说说关于你的家庭的事情
292.What sort of problems is your father having?你父亲有什么问题吗?、
293.Are your parents still living?你父母还健在吗?
294.Is your father/mother living?how is his/her health?你的父母亲健在吗?他们的健康如何?
295.How old was your father when he died?你父亲去世的时候大概多大年纪?
296.What was the cause of his death?他是因为什么去世的?
297.Are there illnesses that seem to run in your family?你的家里有什么遗传疾病吗?
298.Were your father/mother and there parents related by blood?你的父母或祖父母是近亲结婚的吗?
299.Does anyone in your family smoke?你家里有人抽烟吗?
300.Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma?你家里人有患哮喘病的吗?
301.Has anyone in your family been seriously ill?你的家人中有人得过重病吗?
302.Has anyone in your family had breast cancer?你的家人中有人得过乳腺癌吗?
303.Has anyone in your family had the same trouble?你家里有人得国这种病吗?
304.Is there any relative who has an unusual disease?你有没有什么亲戚得了罕见的疾病呢?
 305.Is there any relative who died from any unusual condition?你有没有什么亲戚非正常死亡? Expaining(说明解释用语)
306.Please be seated until you are called.在叫你之前请坐着等候。
307.I’m going to give you a hand.wait a moment,please.请稍等,我来帮你。
308.I’m going to take your temperature.我要量一下你的体温。
309.Please open your mouth and I will place this thermometer under your tongue for 3minutes. 请张嘴,我把这个体温计字在你的舌下放3分钟。
310.Please let me feel your pulse.让窝摸摸你的脉搏。
311.Let me take your blood pressure.让我给你量量压。
312.I’m going to feel your pulse on your wrist.我要在你的手腕上摸一下你的脉搏。
313.I’m going to take your blood pressure now. It’s 140mmHg over 90mmHg.现在我要给你量血压。你的高压是140毫米汞柱,低压是90毫米汞柱。
314.Get on the scales and I will see how much you weigh.请站到磅坪上,我要看看你的体重。
315.Look right at me,please.请看着我。
316.Would you come toward me just a little?请稍微向我靠近一点好吗?
317.Let me examine you.让我给你检查一下。
318.Now open your mouth.现在张开你的嘴。
319.Open your mouth just as wide as you can.尽量把嘴长大。
320.Open your mouth and say “ah”.张开嘴说“啊”。
321.Iwill look into your mouth.我看看你的嗓子。
322.Please stick out your tongue.请伸出舌头。
323.Take a few deep breaths.做几次深呼吸。
324.Brearhe in/out.吸气、呼气。
325.Now I want to look in your throat.现在我来检查你的咽喉。
326.Please breathe deeply/normally.请深呼吸、正常呼吸。
327.Let me take a look in your ears,first,首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。
328.Now let me examine your nose,现在让我检查你的鼻子。
329.Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
330.Please take off your trousers/jacket.请脱下裤子、夹克衫。
331.Please take off your shirt and socks,and lie down on your back.请脱下你的衬衣和袜子,然后抑面躺下。
332.Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。
333.Please take your clothes off and put this sheet over you.请脱下你的衣服,盖上被单。
334.Now would you please lie down?现在请你躺下好吗?
335.Please lie on the your left,facing the wall.请朝左侧躺,面对墙壁。
336.Now the other side.现在请换另一侧。
337.Please lie on your stomach.请俯卧。
338.Please lie on the back.请抑卧。
339.Please hold your breath.请屏住呼吸。
340.You may breathe now.现在你可以呼吸了。
341.Please cough.请咳一下。
342.Ijust want to feel under your arm.我只需要在你的腋下摸一摸。
343.Please bend your knees.请屈膝。
344.Please lift your left leg/right leg.请抬起你的左腿、右腿。
345.Please relax and don’t move.请放松,不要动。
346.It will be finished in 3 minutes.检查将在3分钟之内完成。
347.It’s finished. You can get dressed.做完了,你可以穿上衣服了。
348.We’re changing the bed linen immediaely.我们马上就换被褥。
349.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面的检查。
350.Please hold your son . Don’t let him move.请按住你孩子,别让他动。
351.Please do what I do.请跟着我做。
352.Please walk to the door and back towards me.请走到门那儿,然后走回来。
353.you need a blood test.你需要验血。
354.I will prick your thumb.我要刺一下你的拇指。
355.I’d like to take some blood from your arm.我要从你手臂静脉取血。
356.I’d like to /let me draw your blood.我将给你抽血。
357.Give me your arm.把手臂伸给我。
358.Please roll up your sleeve.请把你的袖子挽起来。
359.Don’t worry. It doesn’t hurt you.别担心,不会弄疼你的。
360.Tell me if I hurt you too much.如果我弄得你很疼,请告诉我。
361.I’d like to shave off the hair around the operation area.我要挂掉你手术区皮肤上的毛。362.Y ou are doing perfectly.你配合的很好。
363.It will finish in seconds.马上就完了。
364.Okay,that’s all.好的,完了。
365.Okay,it’s done.Did it hurt?好了,完了,痛吗?
366.Please hold the gauze for a few minutes.请按几分钟纱布。
367.I would like test your urine.我要检查你的尿液。
368.Please bring your urine in this cup.请把你的尿液盛到这个被子里拿来。
369.Please collect your urine in the middle part of your urination.请收集你的中段尿。
370.I will come back in a minute.我一会就回来。
371.The doctor is coming to see you soon.医生很快就来看你。
372.Please take this paper to your doctor.请把这张纸拿给你的医生。
373.Please wait until we get the result of the blood test.请等到血检结果出来。
374.It is normal/essentialy normal.结果正常、基本正常。
375.Shall I explain it again?要我再解释一遍吗?
376.This medicine is used for treating bacterial infections.这种药是治疗新军感染的。
377.The pharmacy is still open.药房还开吗?
378.We’re transferring you to another hospital.我们要把你转到另一家医院。Comforting(劝告安慰用语)
379.Please relax.请放松。
380.Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松,保持镇静。
381.It doesn’t matter.没关系。
382.Never mind.没关系。
383.Don’t be nervous.别紧张。
384.Take it easy.别着急,放松好了。
385.Don’t let it worry you.请别担心。
386.There is nothing to worry about.没什么可担心的。
387.Don’t worry. There is not any danger.别担心,没有任何危险。
388.Don’t worry about it.别为这事担心。
389.Don’t take it so much to your hurt.别把那件事放在心事。
390.It can’t be helped.这是没办法的。
391.Don’t worry. You couldn’t help it.别担心,你自己也没办法.
392.It’s difficult to say what’s exactly wrong just now.想爱你在还说不好到底是什么问题。
393.It doesn’t sound serious.病情不严重。
394.It is not serious.病情不严重。
395.I’m sorry to hear you don’t feel well.她说你感到不舒服,我很难过。
396.I know how you must feel.我知道你的感觉。
397.I’m sure you will be completely recovered.我肯定你会彻底痊愈的。
398.Just a little patience.请耐心坚持一下。
399.Cheer up. I think things come all right.振作起来,我想一切都会好起来的。
400.Let’s hope for the better.乐观些,想开些。
 
 


网站首页 | 关于我们| 六位一体| 科室公告| 文章推送| 日常分享| 学习资料| 宣教必读| 联系我们

扫码关注我们